We are providing Sunday morning programming for birth – Grade 2! Please keep in mind that there’s a limited capacity due to safety measures. Space is limited, and requests must be made by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the worship service or childcare event.
- We will hold your child’s place for 15 minutes once the service or childcare event begins. After that, we reserve the right to give that reservation to the next person on the wait list.
- One adult per child will be permitted in the preschool/children area. All adults and children above first grade will be asked to wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be taken for all who are staying to participate in programming.
- Please feed your child before arrival. Snacks will not be served (pre-mixed bottles are allowed).
- If anyone in the family begins to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, the child will not be brought back.
Please Contact Amy Keys ([email protected]) for more information.
Next Generation FAQ:
(Birth-Grade 12 and their families)
We take the safety and security of our church family seriously. We also desire for you to know our strategy continues to move forward despite not being able to meet in a building right now. Here are a few responses to the questions that most of us are asking.
What programming will there be for birth-grade 12?
Why aren’t we offering programming on campus beyond Grade 2? Why aren’t all ages coming back in the building on Sunday morning?
- Our facilities staff is limited in the number of square feet they can clean according to protocols. Opening up all spaces would overwhelm their capacity to be able to provide the sanitary measures needed to provide an environment as risk-free as possible.
- During a non-covid season, we have amazing volunteers ready and willing to serve the children and families on Sundays and Wednesdays. Due to a variety of reasons ranging from personal vulnerability to personal comfort level, many volunteers are unable to return at this time.