We are providing worship care for birth-4 years old! Please keep in mind that there’s a limited capacity due to safety measures. Please note that space is limited, and requests for Worship Care must be made by 11:59 PM on Wednesday.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the worship service or childcare event.
- We will hold your child’s place for 15 minutes once the service or childcare event begins. After that, we reserve the right to give that reservation to the next person on the wait list.
- One adult per child will be permitted in the preschool area. All adults entering the preschool area will be required to wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be taken of all preschoolers who are staying to participate in a worship care or childcare group.
- Please feed your preschooler before arrival. Snacks will not be served in worship care or childcare (pre-mixed bottles are allowed).
- If anyone in the preschooler’s family begins to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, the preschooler will not be brought to worship care.
Please Contact Amy Keys ([email protected]) for more information.
Next Generation FAQ:
(Birth-Grade 12 and their families)
We take the safety and security of our church family seriously. We also desire for you to know our strategy continues to move forward despite not being able to meet in a building right now. Here are a few responses to the questions that most of us are asking.
What programming will there be for birth-grade 12?
Why aren’t we offering programming on campus beyond Worship Care (birth-4 years old)? Why aren’t all ages coming back in the building on Sunday morning?
- Our facilities staff is limited in the number of square feet they can clean according to protocols. Opening up all spaces would overwhelm their capacity to be able to provide the sanitary measures needed to provide an environment as risk-free as possible.
- As we often offer families the opportunity to worship together during unique seasons of the year, like Christmas and Easter, we recognize this can be a unique season as well for children to experience worship with their family. Developmentally, children ages 5 and up are able to begin participating in worship with their families, while ages 4 and under have a more difficult time engaging in an hour of worship.
- During a non-covid season, we have amazing volunteers ready and willing to serve the children and families on Sundays and Wednesdays. Due to a variety of reasons ranging from personal vulnerability to personal comfort level, many volunteers are unable to return at this time.