On What Authority?
March 24, 2013
- This is our last Sunday studying the Sermon on the Mount. Think back to the first nine weeks. What are some key qualities and marks of followers of Christ that show we are “wise builders” who live out the teaching of Jesus?
- Jesus lists only two outcomes to this parable. Why is there no middle way?
- What kind of rain and storms do we encounter in our lives? How do these serve to test our foundation?
- Why was it important that Matthew included this statement: “He was teaching them like one who had authority...”?
- How would your life be “out of the ordinary” (5:47) if you lived the way Jesus sets before us in this passage?