To request care for this Sunday’s 9 AM service, please click HERE.
Please note that space is limited, and requests for Worship Care must be made by 11:59 PM on Wednesday.
- Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the worship service or childcare event.
- We will hold your child’s place for 15 minutes once the service or childcare event begins. After that, we reserve the right to give that reservation to the next person on the wait list.
- One adult per child will be permitted in the preschool area. All adults entering the preschool area will be required to wear a face mask.
- Temperatures will be taken of all preschoolers who are staying to participate in a worship care or childcare group.
- Please feed your preschooler before arrival. Snacks will not be served in worship care or childcare (pre-mixed bottles are allowed).
- If anyone in the preschooler’s family begins to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, the preschooler will not be brought to worship care.