Beach Camp 2018
June 22 - June 26
Shalimar Retreat Center, 203 Shalimar St, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Grades 6-12 (Completed by June 2018)
Registration is CLOSED
Please contact the student ministry office - CLICK HERE.
We’ll travel on 56-passenger buses to Panama City Beach, FL to Shalimar Retreat Center for 5 days and 4 nights of fun, worship, studying God's Word, and more! Our lodging will be in bunk houses that are separated by gender and grade (15 beds per room).
COST & PAYMENTS
Cost includes lodging, transportation, all meals at camp (does not include travel meals), camp t-shirt, and activities at camp.
*Please note deposit of $150 is due at time of registration to secure a spot. Also, you will be able to make multiple credit card or debit card payments toward your student Beach Camp trip. After registering you can log in to User Tools, click on the My Purchase History, then click on the Invoice for Beach Camp to make a payment.
Are you an adult interested in leading students at Beach Camp? Online registration is closed. Please contact the student ministry office.
Monday, June 18 | 5:30-6:30 PM | Hudson Hall
We’ll walk through the camp schedule, track times, Bible Study, and collect all final payment and required documents at this meeting. Packing List & Guidelines are under Important Documents to the right.
Please download (under Important Documents on the right), complete, and turn in the following forms to your campus student ministry office no later than the parent meeting on Monday, June 18th.
REQUIRED FOR EACH STUDENT:
- Brentwood Baptist Church Student Medical Release (NOTARY required)
- FUGE Release Form (NOTARY required)
- Medication Form – if your student has medication. Due at check-in June 22.
- EPIPEN Form – if your student has an EPIPEN is this form required. Due at check-in June 22.
- Time Away Form – if your student will not be taking church provided transportation, arriving late to camp, or leaving early from camp. Due no later than Monday, June 18.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, May 9 | 6:00-7:30 PM
- Sunday, June 10 | 9:00 AM - Noon
- Monday, June 18 | 5:30-6:30 PM (Parent Meeting)
Paperwork can be turned in before June 18 to your campus student ministry office.
Friday, June 22
6:45 AM Check In | Hudson Hall - Brentwood Campus
7:30 AM Buses Depart | Connection Center Parking Lot
Tuesday, June 26
9:00 PM Arrive back at Brentwood Baptist Church | Connection Center Parking Lot