Family Gathering Fall 2018
November 04, 2018
Over 500 of you participated in one of our largest Family Gatherings to date this past Sunday evening. So many people worked to make the night a success, from our hospitality team to our facilities staff to our volunteer photographer, this truly was a family event.
Photos from the night are on this page (thanks, Jeremy Teran!) You can also watch the video of the event above (Thanks Drew Shipps and Joel Hilsden!)
Here's a quick recap of the night:
- Thanks for Martins BarBQue for an outstanding dinner. Also thanks to all of you who provided the largest dessert table in history (just kidding, but it was very large.)
- Congratulations to Paul and Susan Hunt on 50 years of marriage. Paul and Susan gave leadership to our Nurture Team in Station Hill's early days.
- We also honored Lindsay Canada, our current Nurture Team leader, for her outstanding leadership and service of this critical church team.
- Brian Coates gave us a rundown of the latest building details as well as upcoming events like our Christmas Concert and holiday service schedule.
- It was great to hear from Brentwood Baptist Senior Pastor, Mike Glenn. Mike shared his vision for our church moving forward and walked us through our part as we consider our "NEXT" as outlined on our commitment cards. NOTE: We'll be turning in those cards on Sundays, November 11 and November 18.
- After our program, many of your walked over to our Phase IIA addition to lay a foundation of scripture on this facility. This has become an important and meaningful tradition for our church family. And thanks for not writing on the floors!
- If you haven't taken our year-end Church Survey, please take a few minutes to do that now. We appreciate hearing from you.