Vancouver, BC: High School Mission Journey
June 10 - June 17
GRADES 9-12 (completed)
Application Deadline Sunday, April 16, 2017
This is the 8th year we will be partnering with The Point Church and Victor Thomas. This journey was created in partnership with the Brentwood Baptist Missions Ministry to offer a specific atmosphere where students are equipped to serve God at an international location with a church plant. We have designed this journey with students in mind, and have recruited adult leaders who know how to help students serve and grow in this unique missions setting.
Students who are interested in participating MUST:
- Students who have completed Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12 by June 10th (date of this Journey).
- Students who are willing to fully participate in every aspect of the journey (training, prep work, etc).
- Students who meet the specific criteria and expectations outlined in the application.
- Students who will have a current passport by May 31, 2017 (as this is an international trip).
Total Cost : $1,350
- $400 Deposit – For your application to be considered, the deposit must be paid to complete your application. If your application does not meet the criteria or if your circumstances change prior to April 16, we will refund the deposit. The deposit will secure a plane ticket for you. If you register past April 16th you will be responsible for additional ticket fees should there be any. (A link to make payments online will be provided after you submit your application).
- $475 payment due Wednesday, May 4th
- $475 final payment due before departure.
STUDENT TRAINING (ALL REQUIRED)
- Sunday, April 23- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Room 1010)
- Sunday, April 30 - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Room 1010)
- Sunday, May 7 - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Room 1010)
Parents download, fill out, and return the form (2017 Student Medical Release form found under Important Documents to the right) to the Student Ministry office prior to departure, via mail, or dropped off at the church. This form does REQUIRE a notary. If your student has already attended a catalytic event in 2017 we should have it on file.
If you find you need to cancel…
Due to trip cost already incurred, there will be no refunds for cancellations after registration closes except under special circumstances as determined by the ministers.
*Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.