Registration Opens: Wednesday, October 3rd at 5PM
Registration Deadline: Sunday, November 11th
Grades 7-12, All Campuses
We’ll travel on 55-passenger buses up to Jonathan Creek in Hardin, KY for 2-days of worship, being immersed in God’s Word, and fellowship!
We've reached 100 registrations and the early discount code is no longer valid.
Deposit: $50 (Select in drop down menu on registration form)
(during free time on Saturday)
- Aerial Adventure Park (+$20) The park is a climbing challenge that is safe for all ages. Fixed with a special belay system, our Aerial Adventure Park provides entertainment and exercise all while climbers take in the beautiful views of Jonathan Creek and the surrounding lakes
- Bazooka Ball (+$20) A run-and-shoot-em game for all ages! Two teams begin on opposite ends of a field covered in barriers and obstacles and try to capture the other team’s flag all while avoiding being shot by dense foam balls launched from air cannons.
- Laser Tag (+$15) unlimited games during free time.
- Zip Line (+ $25) limited spots available. Zip through the tree tops as you fly up to 30 miles per hour 40 feet above the grounds as our staff sees you safely to the end of the line. A thrilling experience you are sure to remember.
- FREE Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Frisbee Golf, Board games in the Wilderness Cafe.
- 2018 Brentwood Baptist Church Medical Release Form (PAPER & Requires Notary)
- If your student has attended an off-campus event in 2018, we should have their form on file.
- Jonathan Creek Medical Release Form
ALL documents are available to download and print to the right under Important Documents.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, October 24 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11 from 9:30 a.m. - Noon
Paperwork can be turned in before Sunday, November 11 to your campus student ministry office.
LEAVING AND RETURNING
Friday, November 16
- Check In - 4:15 p.m., in Hudson Hall, Brentwood Campus.
Every student MUST Check in
(PLEASE EAT DINNER BEFORE YOU COME!)
- Departure - 5:15 p.m. from the Connection Center Parking Lot.
*Late Bus, please contact Julia Kasick for a Time Away Form.
Sunday, November 18
- Return - approximately 3:15 p.m., to Connection Center parking lot
Are you interested in serving and leading students at Fall Retreat? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER as a LEADER
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY