GRADES 9-12 (COMPLETED)
SPACE IS LIMITED
We'll take our 14th journey to Chicago to partner with Reborn Community Church and work alongside Pastor Jamie Thompson in Garfield Park. We will be lodging at the Hosteling International in Chicago.
Students who are interested in participating MUST:
- Complete online registration form.
- Submit 2017 Brentwood Baptist Medical Release Form (notarized with a copy of insurance card).
- Submit Brentwood Baptist Medication Form (if the student has medication).
- Attend at least two of three training meetings (dates listed below).
- Complete the online training.
COST & PAYMENTS
Deposit (required to secure spot) $175
Registration $495 | Wednesday, March 29 – Wednesday, May 31
Late Registration $525 | Thursday, June 1 – Wednesday, July 12
T-shirt is included in cost
Adults interested in serving with their time and lead students in Chicago >>> Please contact the Student Ministry office
All 3 in person training are highly encouraged, 2 are REQUIRED. There will also be online training requirements that will be emailed out after registration has been completed.
- Wednesday, June 21 | 6:30pm - 8:00pm | Student Area @ Station Hill
- Sunday, July 9 | 5:30pm - 8:00pm | Student Area @ Station Hill
- Wednesday, July 12 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm | Hudson Hall @ Brentwood Campus
Wednesday, July 12 | 4:00 - 5:00 PM | Room 1010
Parents download, fill out, and return the forms (found under Important Documents to the right) to the Student Ministry office prior to departure or via mail. These forms do REQUIRE a notary. If your student has already attended a catalytic event in 2017 we should have it on file.
If you find you need to cancel…
Due to trip cost already incurred, there will be no refunds for cancellations after registration closes except under special circumstances as determined by the ministers.
*Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.