Registration Opens: Wednesday, October 3rd at 5PM
Registration Deadline: Sunday, November 11th
It's 6th Grade Escape time! This weekend is filled with worship, studying God’s Word, and fellowship at Jonathan Creek in Hardin, KY
We've reached 25 registrations and the early discount code is no longer valid.
Deposit: $25 (Select in drop down menu on registration form)
(during free time on Saturday)
- Bazooka Ball (+$15) limited spots available. A run-and-shoot-em game for all ages! Two teams begin on opposite ends of a field covered in barriers and obstacles and try to capture the other team’s flag all while avoiding being shot by dense foam balls launched from air cannons.
- Zip Line (+ $25) limited spots available. Zip through the tree tops as you fly up to 30 miles per hour 40 feet above the grounds as our staff sees you safely to the end of the line. A thrilling experience you are sure to remember.
- FREE Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Human Foosball, Gaga Ball, Frisbee Golf.
- 2018 Brentwood Baptist Church Medical Release Form (PAPER & Requires Notary)
If your student has attended an off-campus event in 2018, we should have their form on file.
- Jonathan Creek Medical Release Form
ALL documents are available to download and print to the right under Important Documents.
We will be collecting paperwork on the following date in the Connection Center (Brentwood Campus) with a notary available:
- Wednesday, October 24 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11 from 9:30 a.m. - Noon
LEAVING AND RETURNING
Friday, November 16
- Check In begins at 4:15 p.m. at the Brentwood Campus - Door H (between the Inman Deaf Center & Connection Center)
(PLEASE EAT DINNER BEFORE YOU COME!)
- Departure: 5:15 p.m. at Door H / Inman Deaf Center Parking Lot.
Saturday, November 17
- Return: approximately 5:00 p.m. to the Brentwood Campus - Connection Center / Door G.
Are you interested in serving and leading students at 6th Grade Escape? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER as a LEADER
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY